The initiative is aimed at promoting strategic thinking on professional development and the evolution of the legal services business towards internationality, multidisciplinarity and excellence.
The selection of the Board Members was based on a quest for leaders in their respective areas that could contribute to the vision, analysis and discussion of the market, the new challenges, the growth and the positioning of the Firm.
The members of the Advisory Board are:
- Stephanie Fougou – Group General Counsel & Board Secretary, Ingenico (Profilo LinkedIn)
- Joseph del Raso – Partner, Troutman Pepper LLP
- James Rosener – Partner, Troutman Pepper LLP (Profilo LinkedIn)
- Luca Mignini – former Chief Operating Officer, Campbell’s Soup Company (Profilo LinkedIn)
- Jeremy Heep – Partner, Troutman Pepper LLP (Profilo LinkedIn)
- Stefan Wenaweser – Partner, Marxer & Partner (Profilo LinkedIn)
- Luca Liberali – Partner, Adon Capital
- Giorgio Berta – Partner, BNC (Profilo LinkedIn)
- Jessica Martini – former Head of Control & Compliance, Citibank (Profilo LinkedIn)
The initiative is meant to be an inclusive outreach to engage the Firm’s professionals to rethink the practice of law in light of the executive experience, diverse backgrounds, and market knowledge of the Advisory Board members.
This is a first-of-its-kind initiative in the Italian legal industry that is inspired by the best practice of major companies and global law firms that have already decided to use an external and independent advisory board for their strategic growth.
An award-winning team of professionals
We have won major awards for our commitment to providing high quality legal services to our clients.
Rome, Milan, Genoa.
We can help your business abroad thanks to our team’s extensive experience and wide range of international partnerships.