The GPD – Gemma Provaggi De André – In strategic alliance with Troutman Pepper LLP Advisory Board is launched – all board members are independent and with diverse business backgrounds – Stephanie Fougou is the chairwoman.
The first meeting of the Advisory Board of GPD Gemma Provaggi De André – In strategic alliance with Troutman Pepper LLP was held on Friday, 20.05.
The initiative is aimed at promoting strategic thinking on professional development and the evolution of the legal services business towards internationality, multidisciplinarity and excellence.
The selection of the Board Members was based on a quest for leaders in their respective areas that could contribute to the vision, analysis and discussion of the market, the new challenges, the growth and the positioning of the Firm.
The members of the Advisory Board are:
– Stephanie Fougou – Group General Counsel & Board Secretary, Ingenico
– Paolo Fresco – Former Chairman, FIAT
– Joseph del Raso – Partner, Troutman Pepper LLP
– James Rosener – Partner, Troutman Pepper LLP
– Luca Mignini – former Chief Operating Officer, Campbell’s Soup Company
– Jeremy Heep – Partner, Troutman Pepper LLP
– Stefan Wenaweser – Partner, Marxer & Partner
– Luca Liberali – Partner, Adon Capital
– Giorgio Berta – Partner, BNC
– Jessica Martini – Former Head of Control & Compliance, Citibank
The initiative is meant to be an inclusive outreach to engage the Firm’s professionals to rethink the practice of law in light of the executive experience, diverse backgrounds, and market knowledge of the Advisory Board members.
This is a first-of-its-kind initiative in the Italian legal industry that is inspired by the best practice of major global law firms that have already decided to use an external and independent advisory board for their strategic growth.